2015년 9월 29일 화요일

Blog Draft #1

My Best Place to Concentrate








 The best place that I can concentrate is the 6th floor in the Sejong Library. I used to go to this place for studying, reading, and organizing my thoughts. There are several reasons why 6th floor is the best place for me.
 First, as soon as I get out of an elevator, I can smell the book because bookshelves are lined on both sides. This smell give me a dull headache at the first time, but I get stable after a while. Also, it makes an impression that I have to study hard because it was like "I am in the library, so have to concentrate!" 
 Second, the place is so quiet and clean. There are not many students until the exam week, so there are fewer students who are willing to study. I can hear sounds of writing and breathing. It makes me concentrate on my task. Also, furniture are well handled. The brown chairs and desks make me feel convenient as well as there are no creaked. 
 Third, the place is opened. There are about twenty to thirty desks that can accommodate six people. Because the place is opened, people can be tense. The proper tension makes me to maintain a correct posture. In addition, the windows are lined beside desks. The window's width is at least 1 meter long, so I can see the Sejong Campus' view easily. It is so peaceful and fresh. 
 In brief, when I am in this place, I surely finish my task in a short period. It is silent and opened. Also, 6th floor provides an effective study environment.

http://library.sejong.ac.kr/bbs/Detail.ax?bbsID=8&articleID=5&mode=&type=&page=&currentPage=2&pageSize=10&isSearch=&searchTarget=&searchKeyword=&isMine=

댓글 1개:

  1. Hi jieun!
    I know that 6th floor in Sejong library is very quiet and comfortable! However, I think 4th floor is better than 6th floor! Because desk in 4th floor is more modern and chairs are more comfortable. I recommend you to go 4th floor! You can buy some beverage by using vending machine!
    I wish you can focused on study well!
    See you!
    A-hyun Lee

    답글삭제