2015년 10월 6일 화요일

Blog Draft #2

The New Strong of SNS

  Instagram, the popular photo sharing service, has been growing at a fastest pace among SNS(Social Network System) for young people. According to KISDI(Korean Information Society Development Institute), Instagram has grown 23 percent for two years. Also, users are mostly between 16 years old to 24 years old.





 First reason, it is clear. You can see pictures only you want. There are no advertisements on your news feed. Of course, you can see advertisement if you want and follow whom advertises clothes, restaurants, sports etc. Therefore, your news feed will be filled with pictures that you want to see.

 Second, it is accessible to anyone. In Instagram, a hash tag is activated, so you can easily find pictures that you are interested in. For example, if you want to see more 'dog' pictures, search the '#dog', '#dogstagram' or '#petstagram'. If you like the picture, just click that twice. Moreover, if you want to see the person's pictures constantly, just click the 'follow' button. Then you can see immediately person's news without their permission. 

 Third, it is specialized to put up pictures. There is a button you can post pictures right away in the first screen. Also, because there are several filters, you can direct various images. In addition, most people post pictures with short writing, so you can concentrate only pictures. Besides, Instagram encourage to cut picture into a square. The same size pictures give a stable feeling to see. 

In briefly, Instagram is good program for young people who want to see and post various pictures clearly. 

Reference 글로벌 SNS 이용 현황과 시사점, 정보통신정책연구원 방송미디어 연구원, 박병선,bspark@kisdi.re.kr

댓글 3개:

  1. Hi Jieun,

    I am very concerned with your paragraph. As a huge fan of instagram, I had fun reading your paragraph. I guess this is what an 'interesting' paragraph is. Your paragraph is well organized especially, it was great idea of adding statistics in the middle of the paragraph which is very helpful for the readers to actually concentrate on your writing. Just to give some tips, instead of writing 'First, it is clear from various aspects', probably writing down what those aspects are can support readers to easily understand your point. Excluding this everything seems great! Thank you for the informative post :)

    Have a great day,
    HoJung

    답글삭제
  2. Hello Jieun,
    Your writing is very informative and interesting. Using statistics is very helpful to understand your essay. However, I suggest to change your writing as one paragraph without using space until the paragraph is ended. In addition, I think you should use at least one reference.
    Have a nice day,
    Sojin

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Jieun,
    I read your posting very interestingly. In fact, my friend uses Instagram only for her SNS because of the first and second reason. Also, I recently start Instagram to upload my travel photos. I think Instagram is better than Facebook because I can see posting that I want to see. Thanks for interesting writing.
    Take care not to catch a cold!
    Chaeyeon

    답글삭제