CCTV: Protector in A Children Care Center
Subject; A Children Care Center should install CCTV in their facility.
In my opinion, a Children Care Center should install CCTV in their facility. Recently, installation obligation of CCTV is issued globally as well as Korea. In Song-do, Korea, a teacher of the Children Care Center hit a child strongly, so it had a great ripple effect. There are several reasons why facilities have to install CCTV. First, children have a limitation of expression. According to Sun-Spring Center, a psychology development center in Seoul, 3 or 4 years old children can say just 1000 of word. They cannot make a statement objectively and specifically. Second, CCTV can prevent arguments between parents and teachers. This accident made parents doubt teachers. If a facility do not install CCTV, parents consistently doubt teachers. It is important to make sure of objective evidence. Third, it is not invasion of privacy. The opposite insists CCTV violates teacher's the right to control personal information. However, we can see easily CCTV anywhere because it acts for people's safety and prevents crimes.
In shortly, installation of CCTV is unavoidable for children's safety.
References
1) Jung, M. (2015, January 22). CCTV to be required at all daycare centers.The Korea Times.
2) Language Treatment. (n.d.). Retrieved fromhttp://www.sun-spring.co.kr/
3) Keller, S. (2012). Securing the Corporate Child Care Facility. SRK.
References
1) Jung, M. (2015, January 22). CCTV to be required at all daycare centers.The Korea Times.
2) Language Treatment. (n.d.). Retrieved fromhttp://www.sun-spring.co.kr/
3) Keller, S. (2012). Securing the Corporate Child Care Facility. SRK.

Hello Jieun,
답글삭제I think your topic is very interesting. This argument has arisen recently, so it could be more attractive. I think you understood both sides of argument because you stated the opposite side. Anyway, I'd advise you some points. First, I think you should cite more outside sources if you want to increase the credibility of paragraph. As Gary said, minimum is minimum. The more you cite information, the more the credibility will increase. Second, you should reveal the reference. Third, I don't know how the first reason is concerned with the topic sentence actually. I want you to clarify this point. I hope you to accept my advice.
Best wishes,
Kwangyoon
Hello Jieun,
답글삭제I'm interested to read your posting. Through this argument, I think a Children Care Center should install CCTV in their facility at any cost, so I agree with your opinion. I'd advise you just one point. Your post need to write some footer. Write your outside source.
Have a good day,
Jin-myeong
Hi Jieun,
답글삭제I also agree with your opinion. Although I do not have a young child, I think we should concern about it and I think that you give proper examples. I was really impressed with your second example.
Best wishes,
Woo Hee Seon
Hi Jieun,
답글삭제I think your topic is very serious problem on Korean society. I definitely agree with your opinion that
children care center should install CCTV obligatorily. Also you have 2 clear reasons which is very
persuasive and details about the case that children got abused form their teacher so badly. In my
opinion, you better check your concluding sentence. It should be more clearly and more specific so
everyone can know what your opinion is.
Have a nice day.
Bora Seo.